EUCARA-2021 Web Conference
EUCARA, the European Conference on Amateur Radio Astronomy, is the biennial conference for amateur radio astronomers, organised in Europe. The last conference was held in 2018 in Stockert, Germany, at the site of the Astropeiler radio telescope. The next conference would have been held by CAMRAS in 2020 at the site of the Dwingeloo radio telescope. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we had to decide to postpone this conference to 2021. Due to ongoing travel restrictions the CAMRAS organising committee has now decided to organise the conference as an online edition of EUCARA:
EUCARA-2021 Web Conference, on Saturday, April 17, 2021.
(Extended: Deadline for registration for participation: April 11, 2021)
The conference will consist of a keynote talk, and a series of presentations on:
- radio astronomical observing techniques
- radio astronomical observations
- radio astronomical instrumentation
- The history of radio astronomy
- astronomy related phenomena in the Earth’s atmosphere, such as, but not limited to, meteorites and auroras.
Registration is now closed, as the conference is next weekend.
See also the call for presentations.
Local organising committee:
Tammo Jan Dijkema
Hans van der Meer