Dwingeloo enjoys a lot of tourism in the summer, so there are many hotels and B&Bs that you could stay at. There are also a number of campings close by, if you’re brave enough to risk that in the early spring (not recommended).
The cost of accommodation is not included in the registration fee, and attendees need to make their own arrangements.
We have no ties with any of these establishments, and the list below is simply for your convenience. It’s ordered by distance from the conference venue.
- Hotel/Restaurant De Börken (Lhee)
- Hotel De Drift (Dwingeloo)
- Hotel Wesseling (Dwingeloo)
- B&B Het Rustige Heuveltje (Dwingeloo)
- B&B Eemsterhof (Dwingeloo)
- Hotel Van der Valk (Spier)